The Accuser of The Brethren by Deborah Waldron Fry

So, My Child, come BOLDLY to My throne of Grace in your time of need. You no longer have to defend yourself.

The Accuser of The Brethren by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. It is true that Satan is the accuser of the brethren. But he is a liar and the father of it. And know this, Dear One. His words carry no weight in My Courts. 

His case against you has been dismissed. I am the Righteous Judge who has declared you innocent. He who knew no sin, became sin, so that you are made the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. My Son became the defendant for you. He took the guilty sentence and paid the price with His Blood. The charges that were against you were nailed to the Cross. So, My Child, come BOLDLY to My throne of Grace in your time of need. You no longer have to defend yourself.

There is now therefore NO condemnation. You stand in My Righteousness. Not from any works of your own, but by My Grace are you saved. My Courtroom is no longer a place of condemnation, but it is a place of RESTITUTION and RESTORATION. What has the devil stolen from you? Is it your health, your finances, your children, your peace of mind? I have said in My Word that the thief comes but to kill, steal, and destroy. But I have come to bring you LIFE. You are the son and daughter of the King.

Come boldly and declare that the thief restore sevenfold to you what he has stolen. You shall be recompensed for your losses. I have shut the mouth of the Liar. The thief comes but to kill, steal and destroy, but I have come to give you LIFE and LIFE abundantly. Know your rights, My Love, and speak them forth. My Word is the Righteous Truth. I shall cause your enemies who rise up against to be defeated before you. When they come out against you one way, they shall FLEE before you SEVEN ways. Rejoice, Beloved. Now is the time of Restoration.

Restitution: the restoration of something lost or stolen to its proper owner. Recompense for injury or loss.
SEVEN: The number of completion; perfection. In the Hebrew: "By this number, I swear"
...Proverbs 6:31 But if he be found, he shall restore SEVENfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.

...Deuteronomy 28:SEVEN: "The LORD shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you; they will come out against you one way and will flee before you SEVEN ways."
...John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.

... Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

...Colossians 2:14Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to His cross; 15And having spoiled principalities and powers, He made a shew of them openly,
...Romans 8:1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget