The Bridal On A Horse by Tammy Lang Jensen

So will we step out in obedience and faith, or do we still have little areas of doubt that trouble us. The man cried out, Lord I believe, but help me with my unbelief!

The Bridal On A Horse by Tammy Lang Jensen
The Lord showed me a vision of someone putting a bit and bridal on a horse. The Lord said, “Why do you use this on a horse?” I replied, it offers you assurance the horse will go where you ask.

The Lord said, “I need thoroughbreds that will go where I ask when set at liberty.” LIBERTY-The state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority; freedom, independence. Do not be like the horses or the mule which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridal are they will not come to you (Psalm 32:9).

I desire that my children run to me, that their one true heart desire is to be with Me. He answered, love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, love your neighbor as yourself (Luke 10:27). I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me (Philippians 4:13). So we know we can do all things, but will we do all things? So will we step out in obedience and faith, or do we still have little areas of doubt that trouble us. The man cried out, Lord I believe, but help me with my unbelief!

Catch for us the foxes, The little foxes that spoil the vineyards, for our vineyards are in blossom (Song of Solomon 2:15). We have all heard, “Bloom where you are planted.” Can you be a flower in a valley of dead bones. Can you speak to those things that be not as though they are? So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone (Ezekiel 37:7).

Decide this day, whom you will serve; and then just do it. Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision (Joel 3:14). Strengthen me for the task at hand, provide a guide for the journey. I have journeyed with you to the ends of the earth and found no fault in you. As for God, his way is perfect: the Lord‘s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him (Psalm 18:30).

God is not a man that he should lie, trust his plan for you. I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end (Jeremiah 29:11).

God knows your beginning from your end, he is the Alpha and Omega, the one true living God. If you will walk the dusty path with Him, he will bring you to the place of Goshen....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget