The Lion of Judah by Tammy Lang Jensen

They have been so hurt by people, their hearts are more open to me as the Lion. I appear as their protector and it makes them feel safe.

The Lion of Judah by Tammy Lang Jensen
I was taken to a vision of Jesus under a tree. Children were sitting around in the grass laughing, playing games and joyfully talking. Suddenly, I realized that Jesus had turned into the Lion of Judah. 

Several of the children were nestled in the long hair around his face. He said, “For many of my children I have to come to them as the Lion.” They have been so hurt by people, their hearts are more open to me as the Lion. I appear as their protector and it makes them feel safe.

You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance (Psalm 32:7). Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you (Isaiah 46:4). For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? (2 Samuel 22:32). I will lead you beside still waters, I will walk with your hand in mine. And when trouble comes, I will raise up a standard around you. I have station angels at your home.

North, south, east and west, they guard you day and night. For it is written, He will command his angels concerning you to guard you, and on their hands they will bear you up, so you will not dash your foot against a stone (Luke 4:10-11). In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will give you the desires of your heart. I heard him say, “Today, I give you the keys to the kingdom!” The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulders; so he shall open, and no one shall shut; and he shall shut, and no one shall open (Isaiah 22:22).

The Lord is calling to you to come and take your place in the Kingdom. He waits patiently for you. The Lion of Judah is roaring over you. So it came about on the third day, when it was morning that there were thunder and lightning flashes and a thick cloud upon the mountain and a very loud trumpet sound, so that all the people who were in the camp trembled (Exodus 19:16). Like a Lion he crouches and lies down; like a lioness - who dares to rouse him?

The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler’s staff from his descendants until the coming of the one to whom it belongs, the one whom all nations will honor (Genesis 49:9-10). Every knee shall bow at the glory of the Lord upon a white horse. Come and ride with him, a servant of the most high God. A soldier in His Royal Army, tried by fire and battle ready. Servant to the King....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget