The Only Door of Light and Life by Deborah Waldron Fry

You know there is only one Way to come to the Father's House. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. Tell them, My Love. Show them the Way.

The Only Door of Light and Life by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Many in this world are searching for a portal to heaven. They try to access this Door to the supernatural realms through many ways. 

The enemy seeks to deceive and to lead them astray through gates that lead only to destruction. But you know the Way, Dear One. You know there is only one Way to come to the Father's House. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. Tell them, My Love. Show them the Way.

The Son of God came to seek and to save the lost. I came not to condemn the world but to save it. You are My Light shining in the darkness. It is not a way of religion but of relationship. It is the only Door of Light and Life. Oh, how I love you, My Child. Oh how I love My wayward ones. I am sending you on a rescue mission. I am crying for My Children to come back home. Lead them home, Beloved, lead them home.

Win them with My Love. Lead them beyond the Veil. The New and Living Way. And let not your heart be troubled, My Child. In your Father's house are many mansions. If it were not so, I would tell you. A place has been prepared for you. I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

...John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

...Hebrews 10:19Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the holy places by the blood of Jesus, 20by the new and living way that he opened for us through the veil, that is, through His flesh, 21and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. 23Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget