The Prophecies by Deborah Waldron Fry

Will you write down that which I have spoken to you and run with it? Will you war with My Words to you?

The Prophecies by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. There is a book in heaven which contains all of your days. The prophecies you have been given are true facts in this book of your life. Prophecy is reality in heaven. 

For I am not bound by time, Dear One. I am He who sees the end from the beginning.

What I have spoken into your life shall come to pass. I have been to your future, Dear One. Will you agree with Me, My Child? Will you write down that which I have spoken to you and run with it? Will you war with My Words to you?

For this is the victory that overcomes the world, even your faith. Will you run the race with Me, Dear One? Will you allow My Spirit to bring these things to pass in your life? Meditate upon My Words to you. Do not listen to the voices of discouragement, but listen to My Voice of Truth. I saw you before you were born. I formed you in your mother's womb. I planned your life and My plans are good. Satan comes to kill, steal, and destroy that which I have set into motion. Do not agree with him, My Child. Agree with your Abba Father. Agree with what is written in your book. Your faith shall blow the dust off the pages of your book.

Say My Word back to Me. Contend with the Word. All of My Words to you are a NOW word. They are not for a distant future or the vision for many years from now, but I have spoken a LIVING WORD which shall cut through ALL the plans of the enemy and bring forth FULFILLMENT in your life. It is always NOW in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Contend with your prophetic words, Beloved. Contend with My Word. My Truth shall SPEAK, for the JUST shall live by faith. Only Believe, Beloved One of Mine. It is the appointed time for My Words in your book to become a reality in your life, no longer shall it delay.

...1 Timothy 1:18 I commit to you this charge, Timothy, my child, according to the prophecies going before as to you, that by them you might wage the good warfare.
... Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

...Psalm 139:16 You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in Your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

...Ezekiel 12:26..The vision that he sees is for many days to come, and he prophesies of the times that are far off. 28Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; There shall none of My words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord GOD.

...Habakkuk 2:2And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that reads it. 3For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not delay. 4Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget