A Mountain of Worries by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved, I know many of My Children are weighed down with cares and so fearful and sorrowful.

A Mountain of Worries by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved, I know many of My Children are weighed down with cares and so fearful and sorrowful. There is a mountain of worries and cares that you are trying to carry, My Child. 

Do you see this heavy mountain of troubles, this mountain of weeping? I know these things are valuable and precious to you or you wouldn’t be carrying them. You are even carrying the ones you love and their problems.

This mountain of pain is too heavy for you to carry, My Love. I give you permission to release them now. Cast all your cares upon Me. Hand them all to Me, Dear One. I hold the key to release you from ALL of these burdens; from this jail cell of fear and pain and heartache and failure. Your concerns are My concerns, Precious One. Cast ALL your cares upon Me. Every cord and chain that binds you has been broken and destroyed at the Cross.

Your captivity, the cords of iniquity, all the grave clothes, all the trauma, all sickness and disease, and lack have been cast into the sea, as far as the east is from the west. See Me as I AM, Beloved. I am smiling and beckoning you to just come and sit with Me and rest in the freedom purchased for you. There’s no fear here because I AM here and My Presence settles everything. I invite you to become as a little child, to laugh and to enjoy your life and to believe that your Abba Father is GOOD. What held you before is powerless in My Presence.

And NOTHING shall by any means harm you, Beloved. My Love shall never fail you. We will sit together and watch the enemy fall, for surely, his plans against you and your loved ones shall fail and be as nothing. I shall not hold My peace but I shall fight for you. I wear the Victor's Crown. These things will I do, Beloved, and I will not forsake you!"

...1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon Him; for He cares for you.
...Psalm 21:11 Though they intended evil against you and devised a plot, they will not succeed.
...Psalm 2:1Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain? 2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,3“Let us burst their bonds apart and cast away their cords from us.” 4He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision.

...Isaiah 42:3 Yahweh will go forth as a Mighty Man; He will stir up his zeal like a man of war: he will cry, yea, He will shout aloud; he will do mightily against His enemies.

14 I have long time held My peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry out like a travailing woman; I will gasp and pant together. 15 I will lay waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and will dry up the pools. 16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they know not; in paths that they know not will I lead them; I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight.
Amazing artwork by Rebecca Friedlander w/permission

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget