The Joy of the Lord by Tammy Lang Jensen

As the sun comes up and the sun goes down, I Am with you. When you are weary, I Am with you. When you are divorced, sick, lonely or discouraged

The Joy of the Lord by Tammy Lang Jensen
As the sun comes up and the sun goes down, I Am with you. When you are weary, I Am with you. 

When you are divorced, sick, lonely or discouraged, I Am with you. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.

The joy of the Lord is your strength, and you will find victory in your obedience. I will never leave you or forsake you, I will walk with you side-by-side. A man of too many friends comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother (Proverbs 18:24). Jesus, Jesus, Jesus; Master, Savior, friend....

No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you (Joshua 1:5). And the scripture was fulfilled that says, Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness, and he was called God’s friend (James 2:23). Oh how I love you my little one. You have sat at my feet in good seasons and in hard seasons, and it has been credited to you as righteousness.

And the righteous shall not be forsaken. I am calling my remnant to a time of collaboration. It is time to come together, coordinate, communicate, confirm and agree, to reveal all the pieces of the puzzle. Your strategies will be found in your communication. Your ability to delegate and dig-in to the things of God. As I close my eyes I saw Lincoln logs that we played with as children. Each person had one, and as each person put theirs in place, it built a giant tower. The Lord said,”These are watch towers, war towers, houses of prayer.”

They are being strategically placed and built to battle the kingdom of darkness. I heard a word go out to the Elijah’s hiding in a cave, jezebel has fallen. The hand of the Lord has brought exposure. Just as the weeds are sorted out and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the world. The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will remove from his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. And the angels will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in their Father’s kingdom. Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand! (Matthew 13:40-43). Arise, shine, your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget