The River of Life by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved sisters and brothers. Father God is doing a mighty work in His Children. In the Spirit, I saw and felt the River of Life,

The River of Life by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved sisters and brothers. Father God is doing a mighty work in His Children. In the Spirit, I saw and felt the River of Life, sparkling beautiful Living Waters flowing to the deepest part of our souls.

And I saw black roots being lifted up and out. Roots of bitterness, rejection, fear, depression, sickness, disease, even spirits of suicide and death were being pulled out by their roots and washed away in His Holy Overwhelming Flow of Love.
"Beloved. I am coming to you like the Rain.

A Mighty Outpouring of My Pure Love to the deepest parts of you. Clean, Pure, Bright and Glorious Waters from the Throne of Grace shall flood your heart and uproot all the things the enemy has tried to plant in your soul. The devil comes to kill, steal and destroy, but I have come to bring you Life and Life abundantly. Yes, My Child. You thought things would never change. But I am doing a NEW THING. I am sending the Latter Rain of Glory to you and those you pray for. Everywhere My River flows, LIFE springs forth. You are hidden in Christ. From this Rock, Sweet Waters flow. Always moving, always lifting you up and reviving you, and cleansing you from the dust of the day.

I am washing away all the last remnants of the devastation and destruction in your soul. These black roots will no longer have a place in you. Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit shall this be accomplished. Just lift your eyes and your hands to Me, Dear One, and receive. My Glorious Waters shall bring JOY to you once again. You shall see My Goodness in the land of the Living. I have translated you from the kingdom of darkness into My Marvelous Light. The Bright Clouds have appeared and My going forth is as certain as the Dawn. You will laugh and shout and sing and dance for joy in the Glorious Rain of My Love."

...Hosea 6:3 "So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD. His going forth is as certain as the dawn; And He will come to us like the rain, Like the spring rain watering the earth."

...Zechariah 10:1 Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make BRIGHT clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.

...Revelation 22:1 Then the angel showed me a river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb.

...Colossians 3:2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

...Psalm 46:4There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, The holy dwelling places of the Most High. 5God is in the midst of her, she will not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget