The Molten Fire by Tammy Lang Jensen

I watched a woman go in and come out dressed as a bride with combat boots.

The Molten Fire by Tammy Lang Jensen
As I close my eyes, at first I could not tell what I was looking at. People were being put in what looked like molten fire. But I quickly realized it was the fires of affliction.

The first person went in and came out like a golden eagle. In with the next and they came out as a warrior taking a knee with spear in one hand and a shield in the other. I watched a woman go in and come out dressed as a bride with combat boots.

The Lord is training, equipping and preparing his end time army. They will be a militant people that understand suffering for Christ. They will not love their own lives unto death, but will freely lay them down. Some will be generals and some will be servants; but all will be necessary. Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light (Matthew 11:28-30).

So as I reread that scripture, I started thinking about if my burden felt like. If I am perfectly honest, most days it does not. But then the Lord started gently showing me how my carnal man starts taking on things that he never asked me to carry. That in simple surrender and total trust I could know freedom and peace. Learn to start seeking the Lord about every invitation that comes your way. Learn there is this much power in a “No” as there is in a “Yes”. Know when to hold them, know when to fold them, and know when to walk away.

Because Jesus loves me, my Bible tells me so. We don’t have to earn God‘s love, or kill ourselves trying to do good deeds to attain some invisible trophy. Should we do good to our brother, absolutely. But know how to delegate and know how to rest. Even God rested on the seventh day. Seek God for wisdom on when to go and when to wait. A wise soldier is more precious than rubies, and a man skilled at his work to be sought after. We are in a season of promotion, if we learn to follow the Lords lead. The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him (Psalm 37:23). Because his word is a lamp to their feet, and a light to their path.

They won’t turn away to the left or the right, but will remain stable and steadfast. And when given a choice of the easy path are the fire. They will enter the flame of affliction each time. Knowing it is creating eternal glory in them, each time they pass the test. This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold.

They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, they are my people, and they will say, the Lord is our God (Zechariah13:9). Army of the Lord, you have been to the furnace of affliction. You have come out as pure gold. The Lord has looked upon you and said,”It is good with this child, I am well pleased.” Well done good and faithful servant, “WELL DONE!”....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget