The Secret Weapons of My Kingdom by Deborah Waldron Fry

"Beloved. You are the underground, the Secret Weapons of My Kingdom. You are My Walking Epistles and the Dunamis FIRE POWER of your Captain's arsenal.

The Secret Weapons of My Kingdom by Deborah Waldron Fry
"Beloved. You are the underground, the Secret Weapons of My Kingdom. 

You are My Walking Epistles and the Dunamis FIRE POWER of your Captain's arsenal. You are My Gentle Ones who are wise as the serpent but have Dove's eyes.

As My people pray, dance and sing before their King, victories are won, heads are crushed, land is retaken, and enemies flee. Worship is warfare that happens even before the enemy is engaged.

The victory is won before the battle even begins, for I have declared," It is Finished." Do you see how your praise and worship has become a mighty weapon? It is a FIRE burning in your heart that is released by the Holy Spirit. I sit in the heavens and laugh at the confusion in the enemy's camp in these last days. For My Warrior Bride is like an army with banners, beautiful but deadly to the plans of the evil one.

You pray, dance and sing your way right into the enemy's territory and trample the serpent's head. You tread upon scorpions. The evil ones never knew what hit them. He cannot see where you are coming from or where you are going. He never saw you coming. For you are moving in the Leading and the Power of the Holy Spirit. Fear not, My Child. You are MORE than conquerors through Him who loves you.

Every place you place your foot shall become Holy Ground unto the Lord. This is how you fight your battles, Beloved. You shall ambush the enemy with your Praise and Worship and you shall watch him fall. The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.

DUNAMIS: used 120 times in the NT. Might, power, marvelous works: physical power, force, ability, efficacy, energy, powerful deeds, deeds showing (physical) power.
HEADS: authorities, principalities and powers, evil spirits

...Matthew 10:16 “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; therefore be shrewd as serpents, and innocent as doves.

...Song of Solomon 6:10'Who is this that grows like the dawn, As beautiful as the full moon, As pure as the sun, As awesome as an army with banners?'

...Song of Solomon 1:15 How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how very beautiful! Your eyes are like Doves.
...Psalm 18:35 You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, And Your right hand upholds me; And Your gentleness makes me great.
...Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
...Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

...Joshua 5:14And he said, Nay; but as Captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto Him, What saith my Lord unto His servant? 15And the Captain of the LORD'S Host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon you stand is holy. And Joshua did so.



Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget