Do Not Fear, I Will Help You by Deborah Waldron Fry

O My afflicted one, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay your stones with fair colors, and your foundations with sapphires. You are Mine, Beloved. I am the Lord your God who

Do Not Fear, I Will Help You by Deborah Waldron Fry
O My afflicted one, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay your stones with fair colors, and your foundations with sapphires. You are Mine, Beloved. I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you," Do not fear, I will help you." I shall not only defend you against all the attacks of the enemy, but you shall rise again in great beauty, ornamented and shining as a Royal Bride.

For your Maker is your Husband, the God of the whole earth He is called. You shall come forth from your place of hiding and My Glory shall be seen upon you. I shall reveal you to all the world as My sons and My daughters. For My Name is IN you, Little One. I have set MY seal of ownership upon you. I have sealed you and marked you with the Holy Spirit.

Arise and shine, My Love. My Glory shall be seen upon you. No one shall touch my anointed ones nor shall anyone do My prophets harm. I am your Abba Father and your fierce Protector. The earth is groaning for the manifestation of My sons and daughters. It has been waiting eagerly for your appearance, My Bride. You shall rise up out of those ashes of mourning into the Light of My Countenance. Now is your time to shine.

Let no one steal your confidence. You are My beloved and I am yours. I hold you in My Hand for all to see, a splendid crown in the Hand of your God. You shall sparkle in the land like jewels in My Crown.

..Isaiah 54:11 O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.

..Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you," Do not fear; I will help you."

..Isaiah 54:5 For thy Maker is thine Husband; the LORD of hosts is His name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall He is called.

..Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, He hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

..2 Corinthians 1:21Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, 22set His seal of ownership on us, and put His Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

..Ephesians 1:13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked IN HIM with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,having heard and believed the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation.

..Psalm 105:15 "Do not touch My anointed ones, And do My prophets no harm."

..Romans 8:19 For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God.

..Isaiah 62:3 The LORD will hold you in His hand for all to see;a splendid crown in the hand of your God.
..Zechariah 9:16 On that day the LORD their God will rescue His people, just as a Shepherd rescues his sheep. They will sparkle in His land like jewels in a crown.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget