You Are Not Alone in this Battle by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You are not alone in this battle. I am the God of Angel Armies. Behold, I am sending My angel before you to guard you along the way and to bring you into the good place which I have prepared for you

You Are Not Alone in this Battle by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are not alone in this battle. I am the God of Angel Armies. Behold, I am sending My angel before you to guard you along the way and to bring you into the good place which I have prepared for you.

My Name is in him. Nothing is greater than My name, Beloved. It is the Name above every name. My angels are encamped around you to guard you in all your ways. Though the devil may threaten you, speak My word and My Name and My mighty warriors rush to your aid. They hearken to the sound of My Voice.

My Word is My Voice. My help is with you always. You are NEVER left alone, Dear One. Take comfort, My Child. There are MANY more for you than against you. I am sending My messengers from heaven to strengthen you. I am removing the veil from your eyes and by faith, you shall see and know that all around you are your guardians, My heavenly hosts.

They shall minister to you and fight for you and shut the lion's mouth. I've got you covered with this canopy of My protection. You belong to Me, Beloved. I am your Deliverer. Whom shall you fear? No weapon formed against you shall prosper. I am the Lord of Hosts. Be still, Little One, and know that I am God.

..Psalm 103: 20 Bless the LORD, ye His angels, that excel in strength, that do His commandments, hearkening unto the voice of His word. 
..Exodus 23:20 See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. 
..2 Kings 19:35 That night the angel of the LORD went out and struck down 185,000 in the camp of the enemy. 
..Psalm 91:11 For He will command His angels in regard to you,
To protect and defend and guard you in all your ways. 12 They will lift you up in their hands,So that you do not [even] strike your foot against a stone.
 
..Acts 27:23 For this very night there stood before me an angel of the God to Whom I belong and whom I worship. 
..Matthew 18:10 See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven. 
..Psalm 34:7 The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, and delivers them. 
..Hebrews 13:2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unaware. 
..Hebrews 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits sent out to serve for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation? 
..Psalm 103:19 The LORD has established His throne in the heavens, And His sovereignty rules over all. 20 Bless the LORD, you His angels, Mighty in strength, who perform His word, Obeying the voice of His word! 
..Matthew 4:11 Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and were ministering to Him.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget