My Armor of Light by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent. For I AM with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you. I have many with you.

My Armor of Light by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent. For I AM with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you. I have many with you. Many angels, many brothers and sisters contending in the Spirit are united with you against the powers of darkness. Does not My Light in you destroy darkness? Does not My Light bring down EVERY demonic stronghold? Oh yes, My Child. You are a Child of Light.

You wear My Armor of Light. You are a Warrior of Light. In you resides LIGHT and not darkness. You are a Child of the day and not the night. In you, resides He who is Light! Begin to step out, My Warrior Bride! You shall step into the supernatural; you shall see things you have not seen before. You shall step OVER the enemy.

You shall LEAP over every obstacle in My name. By Me, you shall RUN through every troop that the devil has sent against you. I am your Lamp, I illuminate your Way. Light destroys darkness. I have given you My authority to tread upon the enemy! I am your strength and power, Beloved. I make your feet like hinds' feet: and set you upon high places. Fear not, Mighty Warrior! I am strengthening you with ALL MIGHT according to My Glorious Holy Spirit Power!!

... John 8:12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

...Colossians 1:11Strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness; 12Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in Light:13Who has delivered us from the power of darkness, and has translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son: 14In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

…2 Samuel 22:29For you are my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will enlighten my darkness.30For by you I can run against a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall. 31As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the LORD is proven: He is a buckler to all them that trust in him.32For who is God, except the LORD? and who is a Rock, except our God? 33God is my strength and power: and He makes my way perfect.34 He makes my feet like hinds' feet: and sets me upon my high places.

...Acts 18:9 And the Lord said to Paul one night in a vision, “Do not be afraid, but go on speaking and do not be silent, 10 for I am with you, and no one will attack you to harm you, for I have many in this city who are My people.”

...Psalm 18:29 For by You I have run through a troop; and by My God have I leaped over a wall.

...Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget