My Own Possession by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Do you know you have been marked by your God? You have been sealed by Love and with the signature of the King.

My Own Possession by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do you know you have been marked by your God? You have been sealed by Love and with the signature of the King.

Though the enemy of your soul would try to leave his mark, he shall not. For I have sent My Spirit into your heart as a GUARANTEE that you are My Child. I have placed a Promise ring upon your finger and a Robe of Righteousness upon your shoulders.

No one can remove these, My Love, not even yourself. For such was SO GREAT a salvation wrought for you. You are not forgotten. You are not a "nobody." On you I have set My seal. You were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, Who is the guarantee of your inheritance in Me. Do not fear what the enemy plans for you.

You are My own possession. I called you out of darkness and into My Marvelous Light. My Mark upon you is a Holy Fire that shines so brightly, the enemy runs from it and tries to hide. I have gone before you, to make a Way. Light is sown on your path like seed for you, My Child. Brighter and brighter, never darker, Dear One. See with eyes of faith. You are a Child of the day and not the night. Arise and shine, My Bride. Take heart. Your path is like the Light of dawn that shines brighter and brighter, until the full Day has come.

...Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, That shines brighter and brighter until the full day.

...Ephesians 1:13In Him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in Him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, 14Who is the guaranteed of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of His glory.

...Philippians 1:6Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

... Haggai 2:23'On that day,' declares the LORD of hosts, 'I will take you, Zerubbabel, son of Shealtiel, My servant,' declares the LORD, 'and I will make you like a signet ring, for I have chosen you,'" declares the LORD of hosts.

...John 6:27Do not work for the food that perishes, but for the food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you. For on him God the Father has set his seal.”

...1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, to proclaim the virtues of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.
...Psalm 97:11 Light is sown like seed for the righteous And gladness for the upright in heart.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget