The Abundance of My House by Deborah Waldron Fry

Everyday, I prepare a table of provision in the very presence of your enemies.

The Abundance of My House by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Come and feast on the abundance of My House. Drink from the River of My Delights.

 Everyday, I prepare a table of provision in the very presence of your enemies. If the devil could do something about it, he would, Dear One. But he cannot keep My Blessings from you. You are My Child. I am your Abba Father. Blessing was purchased for you at the Cross, Dear One. You are blessed with the blessings of Abraham.

I am your Provider. My Grace is sufficient for you. I shall supply ALL of your needs according to MY Riches in Glory. This Word is Truth. Can you believe this, Beloved? Choose this day to believe that I am a Good and Loving Father and NO GOOD thing do I withhold from you. Surely, goodness and mercy are following you all the days of your life.You have received an abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness, and you shall reign in life. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for you will be filled. Let us sup together, My Bride. Come and feed upon the Bread of Life and you shall hunger and thirst no more.

...Psalm 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly. (born again) 12 O LORD of hosts, How blessed is the man who trusts in You!

...Isaiah 55:1"Ho! Every one who thirsts, come to the waters; And you who have no money come, buy and eat. Come, buy wine and milk WITHOUT MONEY and without cost. 2 "Why do you spend money for what is not bread, And your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, And delight yourself in abundance.

...Philippians 4:19 And my God will supply every need of yours according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

...Romans 5:17 - For if by one man's offence death reigned by one (Adam); much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by One, Jesus Christ.

...Psalm 23:5You preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

...Matthew 5:6Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.

...John 6:35Jesus answered, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to Me will never hunger, and whoever believes in Me will never thirst.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget