The Lord of Peace by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I am the Lord of Peace. Peace comes with you wherever you go, My Child. You are a Warrior, yet you are a Peacemaker.

The Lord of Peace by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am the Lord of Peace. Peace comes with you wherever you go, My Child. You are a Warrior, yet you are a Peacemaker.

The world would say this is a dichotomy. But the world cannot understand the things of the Spirit. I am the Captain of the Lord of Hosts, yet I AM the Prince of Peace. I am in you and you in Me.

You bring My Peace into every circumstance and into every situation. You are the sweet aroma of Christ to this fallen world. My Peace upon you and in you is TANGIBLE and it is EFFECTIVE. The world has no peace without Me. Peace is a fruit of the Spirit. You are a Child of God, therefore PEACE HIMSELF dwells in you. You are My Peacemakers. You are INVALUABLE and PRECIOUS to Me and to the world around you, Dear One. You walk in Peace as I walked in Peace. I will cause even your enemies to be at peace with you.

You are My Vessels of Love, Joy, and Peace among those who are saved and those who are perishing. Blessed are the PEACEMAKERS, for you shall be called the Children of God. Shake up the kingdom of darkness with our covenant of Peace, Beloved. You will go out in joy and be led forth in PEACE; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.

Definition of DICHOTOMY: a division into two especially mutually exclusive or contradictory groups or entities.

...Matthew 10:12 As you enter the home, give it your greeting. 13 If the home is deserving, let your PEACE rest on it

...Galatians 5:22-23 And the fruit of the Spirit is: Love, joy, PEACE, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law

...Isaiah 9:6 For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government shall be on His shoulders. And He shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, PRINCE OF PEACE.

...John 14:27 PEACE I leave with you; My PEACE I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

...Proverbs 16:7 When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD (born again), He makes even his enemies to be at PEACE with him.

...Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
...2 Thessalonians 3:16 Now may the Lord of PEACE Himself give you peace at all times and in every way.

...Isaiah 54:10 Isaiah 55:12


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget