An Avalanche by Tammy Lang Jensen

What the enemy means for your destruction, God means for your good.

An Avalanche by Tammy Lang Jensen
I am sending an avalanche of My goodness. What the enemy means for your destruction, God means for your good. But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good in order to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives (Genesis 50:20). I have a path and a purpose for your life.

When all you can see is chaos, I see perfect harmony. And I will lead the blind in a way that they do not know and paths that they have not known I will guide them. I will turn the darkness before them into light, and rough places into level ground. These are the things I do and I do not forsake them (Isaiah 42:16). I am the God of the universe, I am the God of the bright way. Many will try to find me, but the way to me is narrow and hard to find.

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it (Matthew 7:13-14). The Bible is your roadmap, with nuggets of truth hidden within. A wise man seeks out the truth, and because of it finds freedom. If you abide in my word, then you are truly disciples of mine; and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free (John 8:31-31). Whom the Son sets free, shall be free indeed (John 8:36). And who follows me, shall be lead well. I the Lord do not change.

So you, the descendants of Jacob are not destroyed (Malachi 3:6). I never fail to provide, protect, and love; those who I have called My own. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18). In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride: but the lips of the wise will protect them (Proverbs 14:3).

Wisdom is more precious than rubies, and the word of God more desirable than wealth (Proverbs 8:11). Commit all you do to the Lord, and He will make your plans succeed (Proverbs 16:3)....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget