Created to Walk by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You were created to walk with Me every day, just like Adam did in the Garden in the cool of the evening.

Created to Walk by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You were created to walk with Me every day, just like Adam did in the Garden in the cool of the evening.

When you were born again by My Spirit, we were reconciled forever. You never have to run away in shame for I have carried that for you, Dear One. There is now therefore no spot in you, My Bride. I am your God, your Abba Father, your Bridegroom King, your Savior, and Comforter.

My Spirit dwells in your heart. But are you mindful of Me, Beloved? Does the "busy"ness of life and the cares and concerns of this world cause you to turn your beautiful face away from Me? This is not what I desire, My Child. You are like a dove in the cleft of a Rock, My Bride. Every day, I listen for the sweet sound of your voice coming from the Secret Place. My mercies are new every morning, Dear One. Each day, I will feed you your daily Bread and pour you new Wine. Daily, I load you with benefits and bear your burdens.

So run to Me, Beloved, and we will share sweet communion together. Every day, I will refill you to overflowing with the Precious Oil of My Spirit. I will impart wisdom and understanding, healing and comfort, strategies and plans to get you through the day. You are never alone, My Love. Come, let us walk together. No matter what happens to you today, I have already made provision for it. It is a walk by faith, and not sight.

Every thing will not always be perfect, but you are with the Perfect One. I will perfect that which concerns you. Arise, and come away, My Dove, My Beautiful One. Take My Hand and leave the world behind.......
....................
...Song of Solomon 2:14 My Dove, in clefts of the rock, In a secret place of the ascent, Cause Me to see thine appearance, Cause Me to hear thy voice, For thy voice is sweet, and thy appearance comely.
Clarke's Commentary on the Bible: My dove - in the clefts of the rock - He compares His bride hiding herself in her secret chambers and closets to a dove in the clefts of the Rock.

...Psalm 68:13...yet shall you be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold.

...Isaiah 60:8 Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?

...Song of Solomon 2:10 My Beloved speaks and says to me: ‘Arise, My love, My fair one, and come away;11 for now the winter is past,the rain is over and gone.12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of singing has come, and the voice of the turtle-dove is heard in our land.

...Psalm 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, even the God of our salvation.

...2 Corinthians 5:17Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away. Behold, the new has come! 18All this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19that God was reconciling the world to Himself in Christ, not counting men’s trespasses against them.
amazing painting by Ricardo Colon


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget