Divine Peace by Tammy Lang Jensen

I hear the Father calling you away to the secret place. Softly and sweetly offering peace, the ability to lay down the cares and concerns of this world.

Divine Peace by Tammy Lang Jensen
I hear the Father calling you away to the secret place. Softly and sweetly offering peace, the ability to lay down the cares and concerns of this world. I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble, but take heart! I have overcome the world (John 16:33).

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows (James 1:17). In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears (Psalm 18:6).

Before the call I will answer, while they are still speaking I will hear (Isaiah 65:24). We have a Father who spares no time or expense, when coming to your rescue. I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears (Psalm 34:4). God doesn't know how to fail you, or leave you without defense. He will command his angels concerning you, to guard you; and on their hands they will bear you up, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone (Luke 4:10-11).

So God hears you, assigns angels to you, and is always out for your greatest good. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11). Sounds to me like we just can't lose, how does that sound to you?....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget