A Royal Priesthood by Tammy Lang Jensen

Are you a warrior or a failure? Are you my special possession or an old filthy rag? Your self perception will determine your success.

A Royal Priesthood by Tammy Lang Jensen
Are you a warrior or a failure? Are you my special possession or an old filthy rag? Your self perception will determine your success. Do you see yourself through God’s eyes.

You made all the delicate inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother‘s womb (Psalm 139:3). But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9). As a child of light, you should shun the darkness and run to his wonderful light. The Lord is my light and my salvation— so why should I be afraid?

The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger so why should I tremble? (Psalm 27:1). For you are the fountain of life, the light by which we see (Psalm 36:9). When through the woods and the Forest Glade I wander, and hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees. When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur and see the brook, and feel the gentle breeze. “My God, how great Thou Art!” I will sing of your greatness to the tallest hill.

I will marvel at your wonder until I am old. I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread (Psalm 37:25). Stop worrying about what you cannot change, pray diligently for your needs. Let us then approach God‘s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need (Hebrews 4:16).

Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, and flowing from the throne of God and of the lamb (Revelation 22:1). Step in the river today, let it wash over you. Carrying away all failures, disappointments, sin and unbelief. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they have become a new creation.

The old life is gone, a new life has begun! (2 Corinthians 5:17). Say it with me, what once held me bound, Binds me no more. I am brand new and free in Jesus. Whom the Son sets free, is free indeed (John 8:36)....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget