Abba Father by Deborah Waldron Fry

There is no line of people in which to stand. There is no number to take before you are waited upon.

Abba Father by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. By My Grace, you are accepted in the beloved. In the Father's House, there is no waiting room. There is no line of people in which to stand.

There is no number to take before you are waited upon. There is no room that is "off limits". There is no special seating for only a privileged few. No, My Child. There is no one ahead of you, My Precious One. I am Abba Father. My Arms are always open wide for you.

The Veil is lifted and you come BOLDLY to My Throne of Grace. By the Blood of the Lamb, you are seated with Me. No one else can take your place in My Heart, My Child. The Spirit whispers to you that you are Mine. You are My sons and daughters. ALL who come to Me, I will never cast out. I will never never reject you or turn you away. Your place with Me is exclusively yours. You have 24/7 access to My Chambers.

Oh My Child, does this make your heart sing? I so desire for you to know My Love for you. For you exclusively. You are not one of the crowd, but you are My unique creation. You are the one that I love. My eyes are always upon you and My ear open to your cries. You are My special possession. Come, Beloved One, do not wait, but run into My Everlasting Arms. You have been called out of darkness and into My Marvelous Light.

EXCLUSIVE: sole, unshared, unique, only, individual, personal, private
...Song of Solomon 1:4 Draw me after You; let us run. The King has brought me into his chambers. We will exult and rejoice in You; we will extol Your love more than wine; rightly do they love You.
...Ephesians 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6To the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the beloved.

... 1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, God's special possession; that ye should shew forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvelous light:

...John 6:37 (AMP) All that My Father gives Me will come to Me; and the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out [I will never, never reject anyone who comes to Me].

....Ephesians 1:13 In Whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in Whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14Which is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of His glory.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget