Love The Lord Thy God by Tammy Lang Jensen

You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the Sons of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself;

Love The Lord Thy God by Tammy Lang Jensen
Time to decorate the doorpost of your heart with my love. Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets (Mark 12:30-31).

You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the Sons of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself; I am the Lord (Leviticus 19:18). To love each other seems like it should be such a simple thing. Yet, our mind is at war with our heart. But I see another law at work in my body, warring against the law of my mind and holding me captive to the law of sin that dwells within me (Roman 7:23). Jesus came to set the captives free, to set at liberty those who are bound.

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us (Hebrews 12:1). So that whatever the day my bring, I can be happy with little, or with much. Not that I speak from want, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am (Philippians 4:11). The happiest people don’t have the best of everything. The happiest people are at peace with what they have.

You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before I single day had passed (Psalm 139:16). God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another. Do you have the gift of speaking? Then speak as though God himself were speaking through you.

Do you have the gift of helping others? Do it with a strength and Energy that God supplies. Then everything you do will bring glory to God through Jesus Christ. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen (1?Peter 4:10-11). Since he did not spare even his own Son, but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else? (Romans 8:32). You have everything you need to love and be loved! You just have to step out in faith....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget