My Hand and Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Let not your heart be troubled. My Hand is upon you. In My Hand is the soul of every living thing, and the Breath of all mankind.

My Hand and Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Let not your heart be troubled. My Hand is upon you. In My Hand is the soul of every living thing, and the Breath of all mankind. 

The earth belongs to Me and the fullness thereof. The world is Mine and all they that dwell therein. I am Creator, there is none other.

You have sought Me and found Me. Through My Spirit, you have ascended My Holy Hill and are standing in My Holy Place. You have come through the Veil. You have received My Righteousness through the Blood of the Lamb. The Everlasting Doors are open to you, My Bride. The King of Glory has entered into your gates. In My Hand are the depths of the earth, the peaks of the mountains are Mine also. Every beast of the forest that moves and and every bird that flies does not escape My Eye. How much more precious are you, My Child?

Trust in the One who holds you in His Hand. In Me you live and move and have your being. I am breathing NEW LIFE into you, Dear One. The Breath of Life is in your lungs because you are Mine. My Breath has entered you and you have become an exceeding great army. Prophesy, My Warrior Bride. Say to those things which are dead,' Hear the Word of the Lord." And I will make Breath enter them and they shall live. Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord of Hosts.

... Ezekiel 37:4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.’ 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones, ‘Behold, I will make Breath enter you so that you may live.9 Then He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they came to life and stood up on their feet, an exceedingly great army.

...Job 12:10 In Whose Hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.
... Deuteronomy 10:14 Behold, to the LORD (Yahweh) your God belong heaven and the highest heavens, the earth and all that is in it.

... Psalm 95:4 In whose hand are the depths of the earth, The peaks of the mountains are His also.
... Psalm 50:10 For every beast of the forest is Mine, The cattle on a thousand hills.11 I know every bird of the mountains, And everything that moves in the field is Mine.

...Acts 17:28 For in Him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also His offspring


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget