No Weapon by Deborah Waldron Fry

Do not be afraid of the terror by night or the arrow that flies by day. You dwell in my Protecting Arms, the Secret Place of the Most High.

No Weapon by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are My Rainbow Warriors. The Seven Spirits of your God make you a FEARSOME conqueror over the devil and his minions.

Though he bends his bow and makes ready his arrow upon the string to shoot you in the darkness, My Glory is a Shield around you. Surely I will contend with those who contend with you. Do not be afraid of the terror by night or the arrow that flies by day. You dwell in my Protecting Arms, the Secret Place of the Most High.

NO weapon formed against you shall prosper. A thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you. You are seated with Me FAR ABOVE all principalities and powers. I have armed you well, My Bride.Your weapons are not earthly, but MIGHTY in the Spirit for the pulling down of strongholds. This spiritual battle is very very real. But you win, My Love. Your arrows of LIGHT shall penetrate every evil work of darkness.

You are not alone in this fight of faith, Dear One. Your God is a Warrior and your Fierce Protector. I send out My Arrows and confuse the enemy. I flash forth My Lightning and scatter them. It is finished, Beloved. You fight from a seat of VICTORY. I make your feet like hinds' feet, and set you upon high places. I have trained your hands for battle, so that your arms can bend a bow of bronze. Fear not, My Warrior Bride. I have given you the shield of Salvation, My Right Hand upholds you; and My gentleness shall make you great.

...2 Corinthians 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh: 4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;) 5Casting down arguments, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

...Psalm 144:6 Flash forth lightning and scatter them; Send out Your arrows and confuse them.

...Psalm 11:2 For, behold, the wicked bend the bow, They make ready their arrow upon the string to shoot in darkness at the upright in heart.

...Psalm 91:5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

...Psalm 18:33He makes my feet like hinds' feet, And sets me upon my high places. 34He trains my hands for battle, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. 35You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, And Your right hand upholds me; And Your gentleness makes me great.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget