God is Listening by Tammy Lang Jensen

Lord, have I remained sensitive to your gentle nudge, have I remained attentive to what you ask of me? Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my thoughts (Psalm 139:23).

God is Listening by Tammy Lang Jensen
A man’s heart is a complicated matter, and only the Lord knows what it needs. I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways and according to the fruit of his doings( Jeremiah 17:10). 

There are many devices in a man’s heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand (Proverbs 19:21).

Lord, have I remained sensitive to your gentle nudge, have I remained attentive to what you ask of me? Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my thoughts (Psalm 139:23). I have been feeling a deep cry of repentance in my soul; Asking the Lord to search me. We are in a season where all the Saints are being called up higher, new levels, new mantles, promotions. However, because of this there is a deep purging, cleansing and purifying we are experiencing. Groanings in the night hours, weeping in our prayer closet.

The blood of the Saints cries out, and God is listening! Just breathe through the purification, sanctification and being set in order for work. The glory that is coming will make the birthing pains worth it. Stay the course Saints, don’t give up. Don’t abort the dream in the hallway. If you’re in God’s waiting room, trust he has a reason. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything (James 1:4).

Weeping may endure for night, but joy cometh in the morning (Psalm 30:5). Wait for the joy, endure the night hours. The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in song of Thanksgiving (Psalm 28:7). My brethren, count it all joy when you suffer for my namesake.

Don’t lay down and roll over, stand firm until the end. And you shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endures the to the end shall be saved (Matthew 10:22). Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, TO STAND (Ephesians 6:13)....

Tammy Lang Jensen



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget