Our Fierce Defender by Deborah Waldron Fry

Come to Me, Weary One. Let the Lion out of that box in your mind.

Our Fierce Defender by Deborah Waldron Fry
Weep not, Beloved. Although religion has attempted to put your God in a box, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah has prevailed. 

I desire that all know Me as I AM. I am He who is Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient.

I am all-powerful, all-present, and all-knowing. I am able to do EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY above ALL that you can ask or think, according to My Power that works in you. Come to Me, Weary One. Let the Lion out of that box in your mind. Rest and let Me do the thinking, planning, and the arranging. My ways and thoughts are higher than yours, Dear One. I am bigger than any of your circumstances. How I move on your behalf may not always look the same from day to day. Expect the unexpected, My Love. Expect to be delighted.

I do not faint or grow weary. I have given you My Spirit so that you can walk by faith and not sight. Sometimes I will speak to you in a still small voice as Comforter, sometimes I thunder over you as Your Fierce Defender. I am always FOR you and never against you. So take your limitations off of Me, My Child. Prepare to be surprised and delighted by what I am doing in your life and those you pray for. I am the God of no limitations!

All things are possible! As it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which I have prepared for My Beloved, but they shall be revealed to you by My Spirit. Just when you think you know Me, I will come to you and reveal more of Myself by My Spirit. Yes, even the deep things of your God. The Lion of Judah is not a tame Lion, nor am I able to be caged. And no one can cage you, Beloved. Whom the Son sets free is free indeed.

...Revelation 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loosen the seven seals thereof.
...Isaiah 55:8–9 For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

...Isaiah 40:28 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; His understanding is unsearchable.
...Ephesians 3:20 Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,21 Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

...1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.10 But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of God.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget