The ArchAngel Michael by Tammy Lang Jensen

I then heard the Father say, this is a season of great angelic visitation for my people. But they have to get still and quiet and sit at my feet.

The ArchAngel Michael by Tammy Lang Jensen
As I got quiet this morning, I was taken to a vision: I was with the Father with my head upon his lap. 

He had his strong arm around my shoulders and he nodded his head at the Angels. Immediately, Angel after angel came forth. Each one gently touched me, and as they did I felt they were healing, imparting, ministering, protecting and calling gifts forth.

I then heard the Father say, this is a season of great angelic visitation for my people. But they have to get still and quiet and sit at my feet. This gives the Angels an opportunity to come and do their work, uninterrupted by your busy schedule. And the angel answered him, I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God and I was sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news (Luke 1:19). But when the archAngel Michael, contending with the devil was disputing about the body of Moses, he did not presume to pronounce a blasphemous judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you” (Jude 1:9). But during the night and angel of the Lord opened the prison doors and brought them out (Acts 5:19).

And I heard a man’s voice between the banks of the Ulai, and it called, “Gabriel, make this man understand the vision” (Daniel 8:16). The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them (Psalm 34:7). Do you fear the Lord, is he free to send you angelic assistance. Are you praising, praying, fasting, seeking his intercession. Remember, angels do God’s bidding, not ours. They are released at his command to run in and rescue us.

They can free us from the dungeon, place healing in our hand. God even sent Gabriel to explain a vision, he had revelation in his hand. Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world (1 John 4:1). But even if we or an angel of heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accused (Galatians 1:8).

And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds (2?Corinthians 11:14-15). I hear a somber warning coming forth from heaven. Read your Bible, study my word.... Therefore, rightly dividing the word of truth. In the days ahead, even the elect will be deceived, if that were possible....Tammy Lang Jensen 


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget