The Broken Dreams by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Sometimes you feel like the one in the dark, the one left behind,

The Broken Dreams by Deborah Waldron Fry
Today, in my spirit, I kept hearing the song, "Blackbird" by the Beatles. And Father gave me a word for you. :D

" Beloved. Sometimes you feel like the one in the dark, the one left behind, the one who's wings are broken and useless. You feel like you are in the dead of night, all alone with no one to hear your song. But I tell you now, Little One. I am healing those broken wings, bringing forth those broken dreams, reversing those broken promises.

Whatever is broken, I am the Healer. I have heard your beautiful song in the night, My Child. Now you shall hear Mine. All of your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise. I take those sunken eyes and I give you my Vision. This broken heart of yours I make whole.

I bind up your wings with bonds of Love and you shall fly forth into My Light. In My Light, you see LIGHT. You are transformed into My image, from glory to glory by My Spirit. I rejoice over you with gladness; I quiet you by My love; I exult over you with loud singing. You are no longer a black bird, no longer a prisoner, no longer a slave to the darkness.

You have become an Eagle of the Spirit. Be free, Beloved. Rising on wings of eagles and singing in the Light with the One you love. Yes, this is how it shall be. Only believe. Whom the Son sets free is free indeed!

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise
Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to be free
Blackbird fly, blackbird fly
Into the light of the dark black night
Blackbird fly, blackbird fly
Into the light of the dark black night
Blackbird singing…
(See and play the song in first comment) :D

...Psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
...Colossians 1:11strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously 12giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light.13For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
…John 8:35A slave is not a permanent member of the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

...Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty One who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget