The Quality of Holiness by Tammy Lang Jensen

He is coming to burn away the dross, all that is not pleasing to him shall fall to the ground.

The Quality of Holiness by Tammy Lang Jensen
I heard this morning, the Kodesh cloud is coming! As I looked for Kodesh: sacred place, sanctuary, sacred offering. 

The Lord is seeking a quality of holiness. He wants us purified, sanctified and set in order for work. He is coming to burn away the dross, all that is not pleasing to him shall fall to the ground.

Are you ready for the purging, the stripping away. Only conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or remain absent, I will hear of you that you are standing firm in one Spirit, with one mind, striving together for the faith of the gospel (Philippians 1:27). What if our words, thoughts, and intents of our hearts were carried back to heaven as echoes on the wings of angels.

Would it be music to the Father’s ears, or bring sorrow to the hearts of the Saints. Many a battle has been won or lost in the battlefield of your mind and the soil of your heart. Therefore, prepare your minds for action, keep sober in spirit, fix your hope completely on the grace to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ (1 Peter 1:13-16). But like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in ALL your behavior (1 Peter 1:15). We have such a short time to make a lasting impact on others lives.

What are you saying by the way you live. Yes Lord, pick me.... I want to be the hands and feet of Jesus; or not today Lord, my schedule is too busy. So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom (Psalm 90:12). Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay everyone for what he has done (Revelation 22:12). God is saying, make time to come away with Me to the secret place.

I will teach you of the desires of My heart. Then we will be one heart, and one accord. Then no desert place will be found in you, having been refreshed by my living water. And rising very early in the morning, while it was still dark, he departed and went out to a desolate place, and there he prayed (Mark 1:35). But whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I gave them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life (John 4:14). Come sit with me and become a well watered garden. Every desire fulfilled, every hope realized, you have been given the heart of the Father.

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me (John 10:27). And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And He said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful (Revelation 21:5). Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect (Romans 12:2).

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48). Don’t overestimate yourself, or underestimate yourself. Be balanced and tempered, humble and ready to do the will of God. What does the Lord require of you. To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God (Micah 6:8).
Tammy Lang Jensenn


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget