The Precious Treasures by Deborah Waldron Fry

"Beloved, at one time, all the treasures of the House of God on earth were plundered and scattered. But the Glorious Cross changed everything, My Bride.

The Precious Treasures by Deborah Waldron Fry
In a vision, I saw a treasure chest. And I saw a Hand lovingly placing precious treasures in it. Gold coins, precious gifts, all manner of beautiful things of great value were being placed in it until they spilled out. I asked Father what this was and I heard for YOU:

"Beloved, at one time, all the treasures of the House of God on earth were plundered and scattered. But the Glorious Cross changed everything, My Bride. You are My house now for My Spirit dwells in you. There is more in store for you than your eyes can see now, My Love. No longer are your treasures on earth, but you have treasures stored in heaven. You are My heir. These treasures are very real and tangible. You are a Child of the King. You are My beloved and I am yours.

Does not the Bridegroom delight in surprising His Bride with beautiful and precious gifts? Things you have desired over the years. Things that you had your eye on. Precious things to thrill your heart. Not only spiritual gifts but things you can behold with your natural eyes, things you can hold in your hand and enjoy, treasures from My Hand to yours. For you have delighted yourself in Me. To you, My Bride, I have pledged My troth. Oh yes, Precious One.

It is My promise to you. I am giving you the desires of your heart. Your heart is with Me as is your treasure. In this life and the one to come. You have escaped the decay of the world through the Blood of the Lamb. Precious and magnificent Promises are yours, My Child. You are a partaker of My Divine nature. These treasures in heaven are spilling out into the earth realm, Beloved. Reach out and receive. I am faithful. All My promises are yes and amen!

Definition of troth:pledged faithfulness:fidelity:one's pledged word. A person who is engaged is betrothed because he or she has had troth plighted (the promise made in engagement) A troth has been bestowed.

...2 Corinthians 1:20 For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.

...Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart. 5Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it.

...1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him. 10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

...1Matthew 6:9 Do not gather and heap up and store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust and worm consume and destroy, and where thieves break through and steal. 20 But gather and heap up and store for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust nor worm consume and destroy, and where thieves do not break through and steal; 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget