The Time of My Gathering by Deborah Waldron Fry

Can you hear the clanking of Swords and Shields? I have equipped you well, My Warrior Bride. You have been raised up for such a time as this.

The Time of  My Gathering by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. The time of "My Gathering" has come. It is happening in the Spirit. You do not have to go to a physical place to be a part of it, Dear One. It is for ALL of My Children. All of My Warriors are gathering in the Spirit. 

Can you hear the clanking of Swords and Shields? I have equipped you well, My Warrior Bride. You have been raised up for such a time as this. How the enemy has dreaded this. How he has dreaded My Body realizing their identity in Me. For MY strength has been made perfect in your weakness.

Your weapons are not carnal but MIGHTY through your God for the pulling down of strongholds. It is the Dawn of a new day. The world and the evil ones shall marvel at your pure beauty and power. They shall see Me in you. You are FEARSOME to the powers of darkness, as an awesome army flying My Banner. My Glory in you shall OVERWHELM the enemy. Fear not, Beloved, for you shall overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of your testimony. The fierce rays of the Son destroy all the works of the devil.

I am the Glorious sword in your hand. You are my champions being sent forth into all the earth. You are beautiful, My Army, there is no spot in you. You are awesome as an army with banners. Rise up, My Child. It is time. My Glory shall OVERWHELM all who oppose you. The LORD is with you as your dread Champion; your enemies will stumble and not prevail. They will be utterly ashamed, because they have failed, With an everlasting disgrace that will not be forgotten.

… Song of Solomon 6:10 Who is this that grows like the dawn, As beautiful as the full moon, As pure as the sun, As awesome as an army with banners?'

Pure, clear (or, bright) as the sun.chammah, "heat," the warming light (Psalm 19:7; see Job 31:26; Isaiah 49:2). The fierce rays of the eastern sun are terrible to those who encounter them. The glory of the Church is a glory overwhelming as against all that opposes it. (Benson Comment.)

...Song of Solomon 6:4 You are as beautiful as Tirzah, My darling, As lovely as Jerusalem, As awesome as an army with banners.

...Jeremiah 20:10For I have heard the whispering of many, "Terror on every side! Denounce him; yes, let us denounce him!" All my trusted friends, Watching for my fall, say: "Perhaps he will be deceived, so that we may prevail against him And take our revenge on him." 11But the LORD is with me like a dread Champion; Therefore my persecutors will stumble and not prevail. They will be utterly ashamed, because they have failed, With an everlasting disgrace that will not be forgotten.

The God of Might, He is ´El Shaddai, Almighty God. He also has military prowess as the LORD of Hosts/Armies (Yahweh-Sabaoth), a Mighty Warrior, and the LORD our Banner (Yahweh-nissi).
Amazing painting by Ricardo Colon; used with permission



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget