The Wings of The Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry

You shall see the serpent and you shall take him up to places where he will no longer have life and breath.

The Wings of The Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry
In the Spirit I heard the majestic "screech" of an eagle.
"Beloved. There is a call going forth. It is the call of the Warrior Eagle. I am calling you up high above the storms of life. 

I am calling you to see and move from My Perspective. I carried you on eagles’ wings and brought you to Myself. Like an eagle, you now fly on the Wings of the Spirit. The Spirit in you has 20/20 vision.

I shall show you things to come. You shall see the enemy from afar. You shall see the serpent and you shall take him up to places where he will no longer have life and breath. This place is the Highway of Holiness, the Highway of the Spirit. Beasts cannot come where you are going, Dear One. Only My Redeemed shall go here.

For you are hidden in My Cloud by day and My Fire by night. Arise, My Love, and come away. Come away, My Eagles. In Me, you live and move and have your being. You shall go into places where others are afraid to go. The enemy may hear a Sound, but he will not know where you are or where I am taking you. I am taking you to new heights. Do not fear, Mighty Warrior. The LORD is with you. You are hidden in Me. You soar in the Shadow of My Wings, carried by the Breath of the Spirit."

...Colossians 3:2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

…John 3:7Do not be amazed that I said, ‘You must be born again.’ 8The wind blows where it wishes. You hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

...Isaiah 35:8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it...9No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the Redeemed shall walk there.

...Exodus 19:4 You yourselves have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles’ wings and brought you to Myself.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget