The Lord of The Harvest by Tammy Lang Jensen

Then the word of the Lord came through the prophet Haggai: is it a time for you yourselves to be living in your paneled houses,

The Lord of The Harvest by Tammy Lang Jensen
As I got quiet, I saw a pair of overalls. Father says, it is time to get dressed to go to work. He told them, the harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field (Luke 10:2). 

The grapes on the vine are heavy, it is time to cultivate and bring them in.

Then the word of the Lord came through the prophet Haggai: is it a time for you yourselves to be living in your paneled houses, while this house remains a ruin? Now this is what the Lord Almighty says: give careful thought to your ways. You have planted much, but harvested little (Haggai 1:3-6). Have I not assigned each of my children special gifts and talents. Are there not tillers, planters, one who waters and harvesters.

If the one who plants has to harvest as well, will they not become exhausted and not fit for any good work. He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does it’s own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love (Ephesians 4:16). Saving souls is a group project. Why do you think the heavens cry out for UNITY! Can two walk together, except they be agreed (Amos 3:3). Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their toil.

For if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion. But woe to the one who falls when there is not another to lift him up (Ecclesiastes 4:9-10). A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and Conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken (Ecclesiastes 4:12). Our God alone, he is Yahweh... Our three-n-one, he is Yahweh....Oh, that my people would work together for the good of all concerned. What if the Father said to the Son, away from me, I never knew you? But our Lord even hears the cry of the thief upon the cross. Even though his sins had been many. Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise” (Luke 23:43).

Don’t you want the doorway to heaven open to you as well. If we cry out, God is quick to hear us from heaven. If we confess our sins he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9). God is not keeping a checklist of everything you ever did wrong. He looks on you with the eyes and the heart of a Savior. He is just waiting for the heartfelt cry of repentance.

And is willing and able to rush in and forgive you. He says, I cast your sin as far as the east is from the west, to remember it no more. Just say it with me, Jesus forgive me of my sins, wash me clean, I make you my Lord and Savior! Amen... this is such a simple prayer, but with life-changing impact. I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.

The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me (Galatians 2:20). Freely you have received, now freely give. Start today, living a crucified life with me....Repent, Revive, and Thrive....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget