Doors of Opportunity by Tammy Lang Jensen

I have your days planned out for good and not for evil, to give you hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11).

Doors of Opportunity by Tammy Lang Jensen
Doors of opportunity are opening, but some of my children have listen to the lies of the enemy for so long, they are afraid to trust me and walk through.

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life, and have it more abundantly (John 10:10). I have your days planned out for good and not for evil, to give you hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11).

Hope in the Lord always, and he will give you the desires of your heart. The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere man do to me? (Psalm 118:6). If God be for us, who dare be against us. I have decided to follow Jesus. I have resigned myself to be steadfast and obedient. For the Lord God will help me; therefore I have not been humiliated; therefore I have set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed (Isaiah 50:7).

God will guide me on the Narrow way, God will walk this path with me. When I am weary, I will not be afraid. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10). When you are tired, I will give you rest.

And when you are lonely, I will be your mate. I am steadfast, long-suffering, and my love endures forever. Trust me with the doorways of your life. Trust me with your unaccomplished dreams. What the enemy had planned for evil, I will cause to work out for your good. Apply the blood of Jesus to the door post of your heart. Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life (Proverbs 4:23).

I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name (Revelation 3:8). So take my hand, walk through the open door with me. Realize the fullness of what I have planned, for all who have been called According to My purpose. Riches, Glory, and Treasures from Heaven will rain down on the Faithful ones. Come and be judged Faithful today!!!!!

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget