My garden, My sister, My Bride by Deborah Waldron Fry

"Beloved. You have been in a period of transition, from the old to the new, from the past into your future. You were not alone but were being protected and healed and immersed in My Love.

My garden, My sister, My Bride by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw the color "Green". I knew it meant "new beginnings." And then I saw many butterflies being released into the "green." Not just ordinary butterflies, but MONARCH butterflies. 

Though you have felt hidden (and you were) and you have felt uncomfortable and "cocooned" for a time (By His Protection and Love), the Lord is releasing you into your new beginnings! Now is the time! Destinies, come forth! No more delay!

"Beloved. You have been in a period of transition, from the old to the new, from the past into your future. You were not alone but were being protected and healed and immersed in My Love. You were being changed from glory to greater glory. You are a NEW creation. You are beautiful. You have come forth as a reigning Child of the King. People shall see and recognize you as Mine. You could not see your beauty in times past, but I always knew, Dear One. I always knew who I created you to be. Though the good fight of faith was long, you have emerged victorious. I fed you on milk and honey, and Manna from heaven.

I have come into My garden, My sister, My Bride; I have eaten My honeycomb and My honey; I have drunk My Wine and My MILK. Eat, My Love; Drink and imbibe deeply, O My Precious One. Arise, My love, My beautiful one, and come away, for behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone and the flowers appear on the earth. The time of singing has come, and the voice of the Dove is heard in your land. Arise, My love, My beautiful one, and come away. Leave your troubles behind. My Grace and the gift of Righteousness causes you to REIGN in this life by My Spirit. Your NEW DAY is here!"

Monarch: a sovereign head of state, a king or queen.
Monarch butterfly: a large migratory orange and black butterfly. The caterpillar feeds on MILKweed, using the toxins in the plant to render both itself and the adult unpalatable to predators. (Unpleasant to the taste) therefore, will NOT be eaten by them :D

...Exodus 3:8 "So I have come down to deliver them from the power of the Egyptians, and to bring them up from that land to a good and spacious land, to a land flowing with milk and honey."
...Song of Solomon 5:1 "I have come into My garden, My sister, My Bride; I have gathered my myrrh along with my balsam I have eaten my honeycomb and my honey; I have drunk my wine and my milk. Eat, friends; Drink and imbibe deeply, O lovers."

...Exodus 16:31 The house of Israel named it MANNA, and it was like coriander seed, white, and its taste was like wafers with honey.

...John 6:41 At this, the Jews began to grumble about Jesus because He had said, "I am the Bread that came down from heaven."

...Song of Solomon 2:10 My beloved speaks and says to me: “Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come away,


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget