My Breath of Life by Deborah Waldron Fry

Shining, shining, beautifully shining for Me. I see you and My Heart is thrilled. I have baptized you with FIRE.

My Breath of Life by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. The world would tell you that you are "common." But you are NOT common, My Child. You are UN common. 

You are above and beyond. You are My called out one. You are My chosen. I have touched your lips with My Fire. You are My burning one with Holy Fire burning in your heart. Oh, how the enemy would tell you that you are nothing, that your life has no meaning. But My Child, I am here to show you who you are.

I have breathed My Breath of LIFE into you. You have been set ablaze with the very Flame of the Spirit of God. You are SHINING with My Light. You have come before My Throne and been set ablaze by LOVE HIMSELF. I am an all consuming FIRE. This Flame shall never go out, My Love. You are standing on the Mountain of God, like a beacon for all to see. Shining, shining, beautifully shining for Me. I see you and My Heart is thrilled. I have baptized you with FIRE.

I am sending you forth into the world. My Glory upon you shall blind the enemy and draw the lost. You are beautiful, you are so beautiful, you are RADIANT! People shall be saved, healed and delivered just by stepping into My Glory in you and upon you. Do not quench My Spirit, Dear One, but believe that you are a Child of Light, burning for your King.

For I have sanctified you completely by the Blood of the Lamb. Do not fear, Beloved. My word in your heart is a GLORIOUS FIRE; release the FIRE now, and watch what I shall do. Once again, My Voice shall shake the earth and the heavens with My Glory and NOTHING shall be impossible to you. He who calls you is faithful; I will SURELY do this. You are my burning one and you shall not be contained.

...1 Thessalonians 5:19Do not quench the Spirit. 24He who calls you is faithful; He will surely do it.

...Matthew 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

...Matthew 3:11 I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come One who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with FIRE.

...Jeremiah 20:9 But if I say, "I will not mention His word or speak anymore in His name," His word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.

...Hebrews 12:26At that time His voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.” 27This phrase, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of things that are shaken, that is, things that have been made, in order that the things that cannot be shaken may remain. 28Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe, 29for our God is a consuming fire.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget