New Perception For A New Perspective by Deborah Waldron Fry

Some situations have happened in your life which caused you to perceive things differently. You saw, heard, and felt things that were not of My Kingdom.

New Perception For A New Perspective by Deborah Waldron Fry
Heard,"New perception for a new perspective." :D ( I had to look these words up) ;)

"Beloved. I am He who opens your eyes to see. I am He who enlightens your soul with My Glorious Light. Some situations have happened in your life which caused you to perceive things differently. You saw, heard, and felt things that were not of My Kingdom.

In truth, it was the false light of the kingdom of darkness. It was not your fault, My Child. You started walking by the light of what "seemed" to be right at the time. Fear became the darkness that plagues your soul. Your perception of life became tainted. For the devil goes about seeking whom he may devour. Your adversary does not want you to see who you really are or where I am taking you. He does not want you to see and know My good plans for you.

So I am taking care of that now, Dear One. I am enlightening the EYES of your understanding. It is supernatural sight. I am opening your eyes to see by the Spirit. Keep your eyes on your Savior. I shall keep you in perfect peace. The memories of the past will fade and leave forever with the Glory streaming from My Face.

Your perspective shall change, Dear One. You shall see Me as I am and you shall be changed forever. No longer shall things seem hopeless, but your eyes shall shine like your Father's. Wisdom and Understanding shall flood your soul, like a Light shining in a dark place. You shall see things in a different Light, Beloved. My Light. And the powers of darkness shall NEVER overcome it. Now go forth in victory, My Child, go forth in peace. For you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, My own special possession whom I have called out of darkness and into My Marvelous Light."

...PERCEPTION; the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses. (BELIEF)​ a belief or opinion based on how things seem: the neurophysiological processes, including memory, by which an organism becomes aware of and interprets external stimuli.

...PERSPECTIVE: a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view; a particular way of viewing things that depends on one’s experience and personality. Perspective also means the ability to consider things in relation to one another accurately:If something is in perspective, it is considered as part of a complete situation so that you have an accurate and fair understanding of it:

... 1 Peter 2:9
...Ephesians 1:7 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, 19 And what is the exceeding greatness of His power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of His mighty power,


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget