The Climax of The Festival by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You have been feeling listless and tired. Your thinking has been confused and your body weak. You are dehydrated, My Precious Child.

The Climax of The Festival by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You have been feeling listless and tired. Your thinking has been confused and your body weak. You are dehydrated, My Precious Child.

 Not in the natural, but in the spiritual. The busyness of this life has kept you from refreshing yourself daily in My Living Waters. Only My Waters can satisfy you. The world has carved out their own cisterns that are broken and cannot hold water. But you are not of these, My Love. You are Mine. You are spirit. You are a new creation. Come, Dear One. Come to the Fountain that never runs dry.

I am the Fountain of Life. My Lovingkindness has made the Way for you to come and drink from My River of Delights. Come away from the cares of this world and sit with Me. All who are weary, come and I will give you rest. I shall reveal My Glory to you. In the Light of My Smiling Face, you always abide. You shall drink My Pleasure in and you shall be refreshed and renewed. Drink once again with JOY from the Well of your salvation. The Heavens are open over you, Beloved. These Waters are always flowing to you from My Throne of Grace. Always flowing, always refreshing, always renewing, always healing. Come, frolic, drink and play like a Child in My Sweet Waters. Every pore shall drink Me in as your eyes behold your Savior. Living Waters bring you LIFE, Beloved. LIFE abundantly until they overflow. Drink, My Love, drink until you are satisfied. Drink your fill from the abundance of My House.

...Jeremiah 2:12 For My people have committed two evils:They have abandoned (rejected) Me, The Fountain of living water, And they have carved out their own cisterns, Broken cisterns that cannot hold water.

...Psalm 36:7How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings. 8They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights. 9For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light.
...Isaiah 23:3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

...John 4:13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

...John 7:37-39 On the last day, the climax of the festival, Jesus stood and shouted to the crowds, “Anyone who is thirsty may come to Me! 38 Anyone who believes in Me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, ‘Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.’” 39 (When He said “living water,” He was speaking of the Spirit, who would be given to everyone believing in Him. But the Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus had not yet entered into His glory.)


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget