We are One in the Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry

NO ONE can move you, nothing can shake you, no power of hell can dislodge you from the place I have called you to.

We are One in the Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Oh, My afflicted one, storm tossed and not comforted. Do you know that I have you right where I need you to be? 

NO ONE can move you, nothing can shake you, no power of hell can dislodge you from the place I have called you to.

No, My Dear Child. Your feet are firmly planted upon the Rock. We are One in the Spirit. Though the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, My Lovingkindness will never be removed from you. How could this happen, My Love, when we are One? Forever, My Spirit of Peace dwells in your heart. You are FAR from oppression, you shall not fear the evil one. In Me, you are far removed from terror, it shall not come near you. If anyone stirs up strife, it is not from Me; whoever stirs up strife with you shall fall because of you.

You are My beloved and I am yours. Any weapon that the enemy has fashioned against you shall not prosper, ALL his plans against you are IN VAIN. For I hold you in MY Hand, Dear One. I have come to vindicate you. Every tongue that rises against you, you shall prove wrong, "For Your vindication is of Me", declares the Lord. Satan is the accuser of the brethren. He is a liar. You are STRONG in Me. You are a mighty mighty warrior! ALWAYS VICTORIOUS over the powers of darkness. If your God be for you, who can stand against you!

The Almighty, Yahweh, your King and Redeemer has won the victory. Whom shall you fear? Have no fear of these last days. No one shall touch you. You are My Chosen and My Anointed Ones, My Mighty Warriors. I shall allow NO ONE to oppress you; I will rebuke kings on your account, saying, “Touch not My anointed ones, and do My prophets no harm!” You will not be shaken!!!

...Isaiah 54:10"For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, But My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, And My covenant of peace will not be shaken," Says the LORD who has compassion on you. 11"O afflicted one, storm-tossed, and not comforted, Behold, I will set your stones in antimony, And your foundations I will lay in sapphires.

...Isaiah 54:14In righteousness you shall be established; you shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near you. 15If anyone stirs up strife, it is not from Me; whoever stirs up strife with you shall fall because of you.

...Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment.(show to be wrong) This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication is of Me, declares the Lord.

...Psalm 40:2He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, And He set my feet upon a Rock making my footsteps firm.

...Psalm 105:14He allowed no one to oppress them; He rebuked kings on their account, 15saying, “Touch not My anointed ones, do My prophets no harm!”


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget