A Spirit of Fear by Deborah Waldron Fry

The enemy thought he had defeated you. He was your constant companion and jailer.

A Spirit of Fear by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved, some of My Children are walking with a spirit of fear. 

This fear, doubt, and worry; this fear of death is not of Me, Dear One. At one time, you were held in chains in the land of darkness, and the devil thought he had captured you for good. The enemy thought he had defeated you. He was your constant companion and jailer.

With glee, he celebrated your hardships and your downfalls. But then, My Love, you called upon the name of Jesus. And suddenly, LIGHT shone into your darkness! Suddenly, I came to you and broke your bands asunder. You are no longer held by these evil spirits, Dear One. Sickness, disease, death, fear, worry, lack, oppression and depression no longer have a legal right to you. I purchased you with the Blood of the Lamb.

You are MINE. For by a single offering I have perfected you for all time; those who are being sanctified. Come, Beloved. Walk ye in Me. We shall walk in AGREEMENT. Agreement with My Word. You shall walk in My Presence. I DESTROY the enemy with the BRIGHTNESS of My Coming.

I shall make your enemies My Footstool. Hear those chains falling! I am your Deliverer. No longer shall the devil hold your hand for I hold you in MY Hand! I uphold you with My Righteous Right Hand. Whom the Son sets free is free indeed! I am He who is good! Call on your Abba Father. My mercy endures forever! Let My redeemed say so! You shall see Wonders!! You are free forever! The counsel of the LORD stands forever, the plans of His heart from generation to generation.

Hebrews 10:12But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, He sat down at the right hand of God, 3waiting from that time until His enemies should be made a footstool for His feet. 14For by a single offering He has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified.

...Psalm 107:1O give thanks unto the LORD, for He is good: for His mercy endures forever. 2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

...Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

...Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

...Isaiah 43:1 Fear NOT: for I have redeemed you, I have called you by your name; you are Mine.
...Colossians 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, who has made us fit to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in Light 13 Who has delivered us from the power of darkness, and has translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son.

...2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

...Romans 8:15 For you have not received a spirit of bondage again to fear, but you have received the Spirit of divine adoption as sons and daughters, by Whom we cry, "Abba! Father"
amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon;used with permission

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget