Co-heirs to The Kingdom by Tammy Lang Jensen

Where are my chain breakers, freedom fighters, soldiers for Christ. Make no mistake, God is raising up an army for this last move.

Co-heirs to The Kingdom by Tammy Lang Jensen
The Lord said, “Tell my people they are joint heirs with Christ, co-heirs to the kingdom. Called to bring my will on earth as it is in heaven. Set free, to set others free. What good is freedom while your brothers and sisters stand bound.

Where are my chain breakers, freedom fighters, soldiers for Christ. Make no mistake, God is raising up an army for this last move. Brave, fearless, anointed warriors that trample on the heads of serpents. Behold, I have given you the authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and over ALL the power of the enemy; nothing at all will harm you (Luke 10:19). Are you praying daily, coming away to the secret place.

How will you get your marching orders if you are not seeking out your commander and chief. Many a weary soul has found themselves in error, and run off in a ditch. Trying to do it in their own strength, instead of returning to a place of refreshing. When they walk through the valley of Baca, it will become a place of refreshing springs. The autumn Rains will clothe it with blessings (Psalm 84:6). I am your pool of refreshing water, I am your safe place.

Come away with me, the lover of your soul. I am your living water, I am he who satisfies. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied (Matthew 5:6). Jesus said to them, I am the bread of life; he who comes to me will not hunger and he who believes in me will never thirst (John 6:35).

Come partake of Me, lay down next to Me. Can you hear the beating of my heart? My son, give me your heart and let your eyes delight in my ways (Proverbs 23:26). I am sending you out as Ezekiel waters, I am dispatching you from the throne. Have you come and taken your fill at my feet, so you can drip and flow onto others. You are blessed to bless, time to spring forth. You are my fountain of living water....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget