This Lightning is the Glory of your God by Deborah Waldron Fry

You dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High. You are IN Me and I in you. You are safe with Me, My Child. You are My House, My Temple.

This Lightning is the Glory of your God by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved, Get ready. My Child. My Glory is going to hit your house like Lightning. But do not be afraid.

This Lightning is the Glory of your God; My Voice and My Power. My Glory and Majesty have come to drive out the enemy before you. Rays of brilliance and power flash from My Hand. Do not be frightened, but rejoice, My Love, for it is your ENEMIES with whom I am dealing. The BRIGHTNESS of My Presence DESTROYS the darkness.

You dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High. You are IN Me and I in you. You are safe with Me, My Child. You are My House, My Temple. This very same Glorious Power, My Holy Spirit, dwells in you. You speak with My Voice. My Voice shall SHATTER ALL the plans of the enemy, like Lightning cleansing the atmosphere. My Voice shall BREAK IN PIECES those things which have come against you.

My Voice shall SHAKE the heavens on your behalf. The enemy is defeated, My Child. I am roaring forth with My Mighty Voice and striking and breaking apart all the chains that bind you. I am opening the way before you. What shall stand against you, My Love? For with My Voice, at the Cross, I have declared that it is finished. Do not fear, Beloved One of Mine. The God of Glory is thundering. I am He who rides the heavens to your aid and the clouds in majesty.

With one wave of My Hand and My Voice the enemy is struck down, never to rise again. For He who shines brighter than the sun has come to save you. Do not give up, Beloved. You shall see this with your very own eyes. The enemy shall be consumed with the Breath of My Mouth and destroyed by the BRIGHTNESS of My Coming.

...Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders,the Lord thunders over the mighty waters.4The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is majestic. 5The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars; the Lord breaks in pieces the cedars of Lebanon.7The voice of the Lord strikes with flashes of lightning.

...Habakkuk 3:4 His radiance was like the sunlight; rays flashed from His hand, where His power is hidden.

...Deuteronomy 33:26 There is none like the God of Israel, who rides the heavens to your aid, and the clouds in His majesty. 27The eternal God is your dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms. He drives out the enemy before you, giving the command, ‘Destroy him!’…

...Psalm 68:33 To Him who rides upon the highest heavens, which are from ancient times; Behold, He speaks forth with His voice, a mighty voice.

...2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the Breath of His mouth, and shall destroy with the Brightness of His coming:
... Matthew 17:2 And He was transfigured before them; and His face shone like the sun, and His garments became as white as light.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget