Give No Place To The Devil by Deborah Waldron Fry

But My Word says that the fiery darts shall not find their mark and NO weapon formed against you shall prosper.

Give No Place To The Devil by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Give NO place to the devil. Never forget that the devil is a defeated foe. 

He can only make you think he has great power over you and your loved ones. Yes, My Child, I know of the daily barrage of attempted attacks against you.

But My Word says that the fiery darts shall not find their mark and NO weapon formed against you shall prosper. The flames of his arrows will NOT kindle upon you, My Mighty Warrior. GREATER is HE who is in you than he who is in the world. The kingdom of God suffers violence, BUT those of VIOLENT faith take it back by force. The very same One Who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, Dear One. Your weapons are not of this world but they are MIGHTY through God in the pulling down of strongholds.

You are FULL of the DUNAMIS power of God, My Child. KEEP praying, KEEP speaking the Word, KEEP up the good fight of faith, Dear One of Mine. KEEP your eyes upon your Savior. Trust in Me with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. Give thanks ahead of time for what you cannot see with your eyes. SEE your victory by faith and rejoice. KEEP standing on My Promises.

They are YES and AMEN. I am faithful who has promised. Lift up your shield of faith and strike the enemy with the Sword of the Spirit! Your toil of love will not be in vain. My Right Hand and My Arm and the Light of My Presence shall save you. Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the LORD of Hosts. You are My Favored One, My Mighty Warrior. I am your King and I command victories. Through Me, you will push back your adversaries; Through My Name you will trample down those who rise up against you. Fear not. I have commanded your victory, Beloved. It is finished.

...Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.

...Psalm 33:9 For God spoke, and it came to be; He commanded, and it stood firm.
...Ezekiel 24:14 I am the LORD. I have spoken; it shall come to pass; I will do it.

...Isaiah 55:11 so is My word that goes out from My mouth: It will not return to Me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

...1 Corinthians 15:57 but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.

...Romans 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
...2 Corinthians 1:20 For all the promises of God in Jesus are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget