A White Shield With A Red Cross by Tammy Lang Jensen

A great knowing and being settled to the task at hand. They know what must be done and how to do it. The Lord has trained and prepared us.

A White Shield With A Red Cross by Tammy Lang Jensen
The Lord showed me a white shield with a Red Cross on it and it had a purple clothe draped over the corners. 

He reminded me that purple is the color of royalty. He said in this season many have become royalty on the Army of God.

Many a humble servant have been promoted to Generals, Sergeants, Kings and Queens. A many a Esther have gone out to claim the land. Davids have found new boldness and stepped into the front lines. Though the battle wages with fury and ferocity there is great peace with the Lord’s servants. A great knowing and being settled to the task at hand. They know what must be done and how to do it. The Lord has trained and prepared us.

A Psalm of David. Praise the Lord who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle. (Psalm 144:1). For if you remain silent at a time like this, deliverance and relief for the Jews will arise from some other place, but you and your relatives will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this. (Esther 4:14). If you have come to Christ you have Royal DNA in your veins.

Your Father is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lord’s, the Alpha and Omega, the one true living God. The cry from Heaven is, “Step into your Royal position!” Time is short. The Master is calling you to His banquet table. You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil.

My cup overflows with blessings. (Psalm 23:5). You are blessed to be a blessing, surely goodness and mercy will follow you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, I am with you! But you belong to God my dear children. You have already won a victory over those people because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world. (John 4:4). Say it with me...MY GOD FIGHTS FOR ME! Victory is Mine saith the Lord, victory is mine!!!!

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget