The Flood Will Not Overcome You! by Deborah Waldron Fry

Know this, My Child. I always hear your cries and respond.

 The Flood Will Not Overcome You! by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Whatever flood the enemy sends your way, it will not overcome you. 

Do not fear, My Child, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine! When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you go through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. Surely the Arm of your God is not too short to save you.

Know this, My Child. I always hear your cries and respond. For this is My Word and My Promise to you, Dear One. When there was no man to intercede for you, My Own Arm brought you salvation, and My Righteousness sustains you. Though the devil seeks to make you his prey, Your God has put on Righteousness like a breastplate and the Helmet of Salvation is on My Head. I have clothed Myself in garments of vengeance and wrapped Myself in a cloak of zeal. I am He who intercedes for you, Beloved, whom shall you fear?

My passion and My Love for you shall always save you from ANY torrent the enemy sends your way. The Spirit of God comes as a PENT UP RIVER, crashing through ANY obstacle of the enemy. Nothing shall stand against My Spirit, My Love, and no weapon formed against you shall prosper. So do not fear, My Child, when the waters rise around you. He who is in you is GREATER than he who is in the world. When the enemy comes in like a flood, stand still, Beloved, and watch the One who is GREATER lift up a standard against him!

The enemy shall FEAR He who is in you and flee from the LIVING WATERS flowing from My Throne of Grace! The enemy is washed up, Beloved. NOTHING shall be any means harm you! My Love for you shall NEVER fail!

...Isaiah 59:15Yea, truth faileth; and he that departs from evil makes himself a prey: and the LORD saw it, and it displeased Him that there was no judgment. 16And He saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore His arm brought salvation unto Him; and His righteousness, it sustained Him.17For He put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon His head; and He put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloke. 18According to their deeds, accordingly He will repay, fury to His adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence.Isaiah 59:19So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in, like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. (KJV)

...They will fear the name of Yahweh in the west and His glory in the east; for He will come like a rushing stream driven by the wind of the LORD.(HCSB)
...So people will fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glories from the rising of the sun; for He will come as a pent-up stream that the BREATH of the LORD drives along.(ISB)

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget