The Righteous Will Flourish by Tammy Lang Jensen

In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel (Isaiah 4:2).

The Righteous Will Flourish by Tammy Lang Jensen
The Father said, “If we will stay by the river we will become strong and sturdy like the Cedars of Lebanon.

 The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon (Psalm 92:12). In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel (Isaiah 4:2).

The Lord is bringing you out of captivity, everything that has held you bound is falling to the ground this month. I hear the shofar in the distance, and it sounds like your freedom hymn. Wherever you hear the sound of the trumpet, join us there. “Our God will fight for us!” (Nehemiah 4:20). Have you positioned yourself for the victory, have you discerned the battle cry? Sentry’s man your post, watchmen get on the wall.

I can’t have reluctant soldiers, wavering between two opinions. Do not waiver, for a person with divided loyalty is unsettled as a wave of the sea that is blown and tossed by the wind. Such people should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. Their loyalty is divided between God and the world, and they are unstable in everything they do (James 1:6-8). A winning army, is in advancing army. Are you taking ground for the Lord, claiming your inheritance. The righteous shall inherit the land and dwell therein forever (Psalm 37:29).

The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places, surely I have a delightful inheritance (Psalm 16:6). Surely the goodness of the Lord will chase you down, and surely I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.

My life is not my own, blood bought, a pearl of great price. I will dance in the Master’s chambers, I will praise him all the days of my life. I will sing of his great victories, I will lay down my life. Those who love their life in this world will lose it. Those who care nothing for their life in this world will keep it for eternity (John 12:25)....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget