The River of Life by Tammy Lang Jensen

Have the scales been removed from your eyes? Call out to the Father, give me eyes that I might see and give me ears that I might hear. Whoever has ears, let him hear.

The River of Life by Tammy Lang Jensen
The Lord said it is time for his people to come together and touch and agree. He is ready to birth a thing on earth as it is in heaven.

To gather around the river of life and hear him speak. Have you attuned your ear to the spirit realm. Have the scales been removed from your eyes? Call out to the Father, give me eyes that I might see and give me ears that I might hear. Whoever has ears, let him hear.

The disciples came to him and asked. Why do you speak to the people in parables? He replied, because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them (Matthew 13:9-11). If you have, and open yourself to receive God will pour out even more until you overflow. But if you do not have, And have closed yourself off, even what you have will be taken away. God can only fill an empty vessel, provide yourself as a conduit.

Elijah said, go around and ask all your neighbors for empty jars. Don’t ask for just a few (2 Kings 4:3). When all the jars were full, she said to her son, bring me another one. But he replied. There is not a jar left. Then the oil stopped flowing (2 Kings 4:6). Fill me up Lord, fill me up Lord, fill me up! I see angels carrying a flask of oil pouring it out on the heads of the saints. The anointing is coming for all that God ask us to do in this season.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not (Galatians 6:9). Saints, it is time to press in, to endure to the end. This is a War Cry, WARRIORS ARISE!!!!

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget