The Unusual Assignments by Deborah Waldron Fry

" Beloved. Those of you who think you are unworthy are exactly the ones that I am raising up in these last days.

The Unusual Assignments by Deborah Waldron Fry
In the Spirit, I heard a shofar and heard,"Clarion call". I heard the words,"I shall make the ordinary, extraordinary", and "unusual assignments."

" Beloved. Those of you who think you are unworthy are exactly the ones that I am raising up in these last days. What was once your failure shall become the very thing in which you shall show forth the victory! Your test shall become a testimony of My faithfulness. You have become a GLORIOUS ARMY. No longer shall you limp through this life, My Child, but you shall run through any troop and leap over any wall. I shall use those the world calls "foolish" to confound the wise. You are BEAUTIFUL, My Love, like an army with banners!

For you have this Treasure, the Holy Spirit, in earthen vessels to show that the power is not of yourselves. Through broken vessels of surrendered bodies and lives shall come forth the Fire and Light of your God. Rise and shine, My Warrior Bride! The Blood of the Lamb has made you WHOLE. What I am doing for you and what I have called you to is out of the ordinary, uncommon, phenomenal, and far beyond what is usual. Fear not, Dear One. Great darkness is upon the earth and its peoples, but My Glory shall be seen upon you.

You shine in all My Brilliance! You are My witness and the one whom I have chosen. Remember not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it shall spring forth, do you perceive it? Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works that I have done and even greater works. Whatever you ask in My name, I will do so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. This is truth, Beloved.

You are not ordinary, but EXTRAORDINARY! You are not common, but UNCOMMON! I shall do amazing things through you, My Love. The fields are white with harvest. No longer will you walk in the usual way, but UNusual assignments are open to you now. Go forth now, Beloved, in the victory I have won for you, and NOTHING shall be impossible to you!

Clarion Call: a signal to go to war; an urgent call to action; inspiration to act

Unusual: out of the ordinary; uncommon; extraordinary: rare: phenomenal; Far beyond what is usual, normal, or customary.

Song of Solomon 6:10 'Who is this that grows like the dawn, As beautiful as the full moon, As pure as the sun, As awesome as an army with banners?'

...Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee.

...1 Corinthians 7:But as God hath assigned (distributed) to every man, as the Lord hath called every one, so let him walk.

...John 4:35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

...Acts 19:11 God did extraordinary miracles through the hands of Paul, 12so that even handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched him were taken to the sick, and the diseases and evil spirits left them.
Isaiah 43:18. John 14:1


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget