Praise Unto Him by Deborah Waldron Fry

I placed My Song in you, Dear One. When I behold you, I HEAR your DNA singing back to Me.

I heard for His sons and daughters," You are a PRAISE unto Me." Not just that we praise Him, but we ARE a Praise unto Him.

Beloved. You are My Precious Child, My Own special creation. You are a PRAISE unto Me. When you become born again, My Song in you comes alive. You are My workmanship, the most beautiful creation of the Potter's Hands. I placed My Song in you, Dear One. When I behold you, I HEAR your DNA singing back to Me.

You are made in My image. If the very rocks cry out, how much more does your body, soul and spirit contain My Song. Oh yes, My Child. In Me, you live and move and have your being. As you behold Me, you are being transformed from glory to greater glory. All you have to do is gaze at your Savior. Just look to Me, My Child. Even at your lowest point, even in your darkest hour, even in the midst of the chaos around you, My Song in you will sustain you and lift you up. I am the Glory within you. My Spirit in you sings back to Me.

This is a GLORIOUS harmony, a joining of Beloved with His beloved. As you lay down your burdens and surrender, this song in your very DNA comes rising forth from you. You are a PRAISE unto Me, My Love. You bring Me great joy. No one can sing your song but you. ALL of creation is in JOYOUS wonder of My sons and Daughters being revealed. For INDEED you shall go out with joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. I am bringing out My chosen ones with a song of JOY. All of creation, sing with Me! You are a PRAISE unto your God!

Behold: see or observe (a thing or person, especially a remarkable or impressive one).

...Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
...Isaiah 55:11so My word that proceeds from My mouth will not return to Me empty, but it will accomplish what I please, and it will prosper where I send it. 12 You will indeed go out with joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.

...Isaiah 49:13 Shout for joy, O heavens; rejoice, O earth; break into joyful song, O mountains! For the LORD has comforted His people, and He will have compassion on His afflicted ones.

...Isaiah 51:11 So the redeemed of the LORD will return and enter Zion with singing, crowned with unending joy. Joy and gladness will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget