Precious One by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am with you through the valleys of shadow and in your time of weeping, I hold you in My Arms.

Precious One by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I hear your prayers and I see your tears and I am moved with compassion.

I am with you, Precious One. I am with you through the valleys of shadow and in your time of weeping, I hold you in My Arms.

When the tears fall, know this, My Child, not one escapes My notice. I number and record your restless wanderings and your miseries, and I put every single tear in My Bottle.

They are written down in My Book. They shall speak as a witness against the enemy. Your Savior wept. Not from hopelessness or fear, but from LOVE and COMPASSION. Tears are not a sign of weakness, My Child. Oh no.

They are wordless prayers, a sweet fragrance, a precious incense poured out in the courtrooms of heaven, where I have declared, IT IS FINISHED. Your tears are a weapon! They join in with the WORD, and with the Blood of the Lamb, and in this way, Beloved, you are an overcomer. Your tears destroy strongholds, and set the captives free.

Your tears are HEALING. Weeping may endure for a night, but I have promised that joy comes in the morning! You will make it, Beloved, because I am with you. My everlasting Arms are under you. I am the God of All Compassion. I am deeply moved by your pain.

But I have made a way, Beloved. ALWAYS, My Spirit helps you in your weakness. The Spirit HIMSELF intercedes for you with deep groanings that I alone hear and respond to. I HEAR and SEE you, Beloved, and I am working on your behalf. Do not lose hope. Those who sow in TEARS will reap with songs of joy.

...John 11:35 Jesus wept
...Psalm 30:5 Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning!

...Romans 8:26-27 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. 27 And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.

...Psalm 56:8 You have taken account of my wanderings; You have put my tears in Your bottle. Are they not in Your book?9Then my enemies will turn back in the day when I call;This I know, that God is for me.

...Hebrews 5:7 In the days of His flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and TEARS, to Him who was able to save Him from death.

...Psalm 126:5 Those who sow in TEARS will reap with songs of joy. He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves (the harvest, the fruit of your labor) with him.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget